Living in Willenhall
Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in United Kingdom, West Midlands, West Midlands

You think you’ve seen the highest [or should that be lowest] class of chav in England?

Think again. You probably haven’t been to Willenhall, and personally I wouldn’t blame you.

Their town centre is little more than a village, yet on a busy day it’s worse than Walsall [link opens in this window] in the summer. Yes, worse than a vile town with vile people, coming to spend their benefits on vile clothing and jewellery.

Fortunately I’ve only ever been through Willenhall town centre once or twice and I never want to go there again as the sight of some of the “people” there physically sickens me. [The pregnant chain smoking women who refuse to wear tops that cover up their baby bumps? It’s cringeworthy.]

When I refer to Willenhall I refer to the town itself, not the town centre. I refer to the council estates and the flats. Because in the general area of Willenhall, Ashmore Park lies. Ashmore Park? Yes, that’s the biggest council estate in the whole of Europe.

Sadly, I attend a school slap bang in the middle of Willenhall. And the students are the very epitome of filthy benefit stealing, tax wasting scum. Some of the names include horrors such as “Ronita” and “Jamie-Leah” although I am very thankful no Chardonnays or Nokias have turned up yet. These children are the future of Great Britain? These thugs and alcoholics, these smokers and teenage mothers? I fear for the state of our country.

It’s a miracle when I can walk to my friend’s houses without having insults thrown at me. The current favourite is something like “f**k off and die you dirty f**king greebo, go and suck your mum’s c**t, you f**king lemon…” etc etc.

Or maybe it’s raining. Not such a miracle, these scum don’t like getting their hairsprayed to oblivion, straightened hair slightly damp. Plus their orange faces would run and possibly drip onto their boyfriend’s pure white tracksuits.

Some people I know can’t go one day without verbal or physical attacks on their person. One girl has had videos taken of her collapsing, had her house egged, had a firework thrown at her feet, insults and threats put through her letterbox. Frankly I’m surprised they can write.

In conclusion, don’t go to Willenhall. Not even if at gunpoint.

They should put signs up on the outskirts of the town. “Welcome to Willenhall: Arsehole of the West Midlands!”

• Matt Parsons

Been to willenhall with a friend who was seeing a girl there.
    Without a dought the most trampy disgusting place I have ever visited in 30years of being alive.
    Absolute scum

• lb

@Amii stewartt
    I’m sorry but from what I could actually understand of all that babble you wrote you’re still not doing willenhall any favours!
    Firstly your grammar and spelling is terrible (or w**k in your language)
    And secondly you didn’t even understand properly what you were reading!!
    She/he is not naming the people that did these things as “jamie-leah” she/he is saying that these were typical chavvy names of the scum she/he went to school with.
    Also…is there any wonder people are “surprised they can even write” when you actually can’t yourself?
    Yes willenhall does have “nuff” pikeys actually its full of them but you wouldn’t realise this because you’re one of them by the sounds of it.

• Amii Stewartt

Hahaa That’s A Fukin Joke , You think Willenhall Is Bad Goo Too Blakenall Or Beechdalee You’d Get Your Head Took Off , Whoever Wrote This Just Want Too Get A Fukin Back Bone Ndd Stand Up Too The Scummy C**t Who Am Runnin There Mouth Too Ya Ndd Sort Um Out , Ndd Slaggin Them Off Sayin ‘ I’m Surprised Than Can Even Write ‘ , That Makes You Just As Bad As Them .

Quite Frankly If Your Really Scared Of All This ‘ S**T ‘ That’s Been Happening Why Are You Even Writing On Here Ndd Naming These ‘ So Called CRIMINALS ‘ When It Would Just Get You Soo Much ‘ S**T ‘ For Running Your Mouth Ndd Chatting Sh*t !!!

Your Pathetic !! Ndd Whillenhall Aint Even Got That Many Pikeys , So Why It Says ‘ WILLENHALL A PIKEYS PARADISE ‘ At The Top Of This Page I’ll Never Know . Ndd What The Hell Is Wrong With Pikeys Anyway !! If Your Complaining Of Sh*t Off ‘ Jamie Leah ‘ Or What Ever Her Name Is Then You’d End Up Gettin 10times Worse Off A P***y Soo If I Was You I’d Just Shut Ya Mouth