Living in Weston-super-mare
Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in Somerset, South West

Seaside ‘holiday town’ hellhole. Favourite hangouts include the seafront, the pier and the abundance of huge amusement arcades (especially the one at the end of the pier).

My God! I knew that Weston was a town that had to be seen for its chaviness, and oh boy, was I scared!

This is a place ruled by chavs. Imagine a place where any semblance of intelligence and taste has left to go on to pastures new many years ago, and you have an idea of what it is like to be in Weston. I went there last weekend (mid March), and I can honestly say, I have never seen anything like it.

You step off the bus near the main shopping area, and you notice a quite a nasty, thick atmosphere (I kid you not) of total wrongness! The pedestrian area looks dilapidated, as if soon it will fall down. The seafront….Oh my God, NEVER have I seen so many rude boys driving round and round and round on the same one-way street (get a f*****g life!).

The pier, now that was SCARY. It seems that the people milling around are so f*cked that their gene pool would never ever get above the stage of cretin, and just to add insult to injury, what is at the end of the pier, but a huge, and I mean HUGE chavvy amusement arcade, even complete with dodgem cars! From the end of the pier, one can marvel at the sound of ‘modded’ cars with their stupid new exhausts which actually have the effect of making it sound like the engine is totally f*cked!

All this, and on a Sunday afternoon in March! God only knows what nightmares await on a Friday or Saturday night in July or August when you have all the scallies down as well, more likely than not, breeding more and more of the little herberts who will see the light of day by the following April or May, yuck

So there you have it. An example of what a place is like if left totally to the chavs! Makes Benidorm look class

• Pingback: http://falschgeldkaufen.blogspot.com/2017/01/wo-kann-ich-falschgeld-kaufen.html()

• Pingback: xmt85c4wx5ctwxw3tcerthve56()

• Simon Hefford

I am moving to Worle soon, so have been visiting Weston, I’m not into clubbing and all that, I’m now in my forties, so will only be in Weston on Sunday’s and Saturday day times. Patty Shayler, it’s great to see a recent post, I too agree with you, Weston is having a multi million pound regeneration project and a lot of stuff is changing, I keep coming down to visit and am yet to see what everyone is slagging the area down for, I guess it depends what you are comparing it too.
    I live just inside the M25 in Surrey/London and I know all about traffic in the morning, that’s modern life sadly, it does sound like the motorway junctions need modernising but it’s just the same here in rush hour in Croydon.

I would dearly like to hear some views from people who perhaps are new to Weston , say have moved there in the last year or so and perhaps have a new view of the area and not one looking back, is Weston on the change, what’s coming from the multi million pound project?

I’m looking to move into North Worle up towards the top of Ebdon road, near Wick St Laurence, so please any new fresh people to the area , please share what you have found and if you feel you are contributing to the change that is said to be happening to the area?

The pool on the seafront, the cinema complex , Re generation on so much on the sea front, the place seems to be changing.

I was on the sea front only last Sunday, the sun was out and it was lovely, I was waiting to see the following after reading about it , boy racers, every sea side town has them, nope saw none, dog poop, nope saw none, druggies, tried really hard, found one bloke smoking weed miles away from anywhere, was I shocked, nope, I used to smoke it myself when I was a kid, I’m not so judgemental, people do stuff!

The pier, well yes of course it’s full of amusements, ITS A PIER ?

We had a pleasant day, walked the beach for an hour, did the pier, had an ice cream, walked through the town centre, had a costa and went to the very very popular and ludicrously cheap butchers.

I won’t be living in the run down estate part of Weston, everywhere has places like this, I live in London, it also has good and bad parts, is Weston just not like a macrocosm of London ?

As said I’ll be moving to Worle , so let’s get a modern up to date chat about Weston and what people believe is happening looking forward.

Let’s be intelligible and decent, rather than its crap and a dump, that does not really help those looking to perhaps invest in the area.

Regards

Simon

• Patty Shayler

Written by anonymous? You cannot write a real review like this. I moved from Canada and I live in Locking near Weston super Mare. It has a lot of good things. When was crappy review written? Please do come and see for yourself. Google regeneration project Weston super Mare and see for yourself 😁😃👌🎆🚗🚘

• Simon Hefford

hi patty, well said.
      I’ve made a new post, as soon as the moderators put it through, id be glad to hear your up to date response to it, I’m moving to Worle within the year from London, so looking for current news on the area, not old stuff that people are regurgitating from 6 years ago

• Anon

Arguments arise at the slightest of remarks.

Yes this is a terrible review of Weston, but I’ve lived here 27 years and I still don’t like the place but I still recognize ti as my home.

Although I agree with most of the original post, I can say one day I will leave for better horisons, but I’ll never forget where I came from.

Weston is full of c**ts, but show me somewhere that ain’t.

• Megan

If u think I am putting up with that review then u can get stuffed I was born here,I grew up here and I am going to beeping die here I agree with Hannah,chavic girl and sue this is a lovely place don’t like it here then F off back home to you’re own country or city or whatever ,we’re ever you live ! I am fed up with all the nasty reviews about Weston yes the streets are dirty but that’s because of all the bad weather and when we do clean it it gets messed up by the weather again and u don’t live here so u are a tramp / foreigner most the people here never even lived in England and we who do love it here and care about it.if we do work together we can clean it up because ever since the invasion of bad weather and foreigners it has gone down hill I just wish the foreigners would go live somewhere like London or in you’re own country where you belong no offence to those who do like Weston though it was every one else who made bad weather with man made things like factory’s and paper and every thing else like that apart from houses so I suggest u get your facts straight before writing a review about a country / city especially Weston and actually try to live and get on with it. So what if its different to what you’re used to it’s the council who doesn’t give a f**k and won’t do anything about it so shut the f**k up

• ShitonaChav

You madam, are an imbecile! With your above reply, you have thus proven this review! F**k your chaviness and foreign ideas!

• blahblah

i was born and lived in weston until i was able 30 years later to have the opportunity to get the hell out of the twatish sh*te hole!!!

yes in the olden days weston was lovely and quaint, and i am talking about 200+ years ago, it is now officiallly a sh*t hole, wonderful beach oh haha yea right, lets go swim in the muddy estuary because that what that water is losers it aint the sea. T4 on the beach, yawn… the celebs come down 4 one day and then quickly f**k off yea dont blame them.

full of smack heads, rehab houses, chav idiots and plenty of pubs to tempt back the alocholics who invade weston for “treatment” can’t stand the place and very content that i never have to go back there!

• blahblah

i was bron and lived in weston until i was able 30 years later to have the opportunity to get the hell out of the twatish sh*te hole!!!

full of smack heads, rehab houses, chav idiots and plenty of puns to tempt back the alocholics who invade weston for “treatment” can’t stand the place and very content that i never have to go back there!

• sue

How dare you slag off weston. I was born in weston, now live in burnham.
    Like the person above me, I’m fed up with bllody holiday makers coming to burnham or weston and moaning about everything. if you don’t like the place, why don’t you p*ss of back to birmingham.
    by the way I’m not a 15 year old chav, I’m a 39 year old woman

• Mark Parton

I’m sorry you have even had to defend Weston, I’m from the midlands, happy to bring my grandkids to Weston and love the place. I’m pretty sure every town and city in the UK gets slagged off on this site. The fact it is always written by an anonymous person says it all really.

• chavicgirl

ryt wot the f**k is u problem with weston yer so wot if it is full of chavz yer im a chav wotz ya f**kin problem!!!we ent that bad just cuz we were birburry and nike u fink were all bad!!!if u hate weston that much dont funkin come back im sick of u little annoyin holiday makers that alwayz slag uz of we dnt make u cum here u choose to!!!u need to get a life sittin round doin diz pages u not got any fink better to do with ya sad little life!!!suck out

• hannahc-h

i agree with “livininweston” because i live in weston aswell n i love it you were only here for a weekend so how do you no that wasnt just a 1 off day. most people in weston dont even like chavs so if you are going to write somthing about were i live GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. i am thirteen and i was looking up weston super mare on google and this comes up i was tryin to find somthing nice about my home town. and 2 more things if you dont like weston stop comming coz then we wont have to put up with you and most of the chavs here arnt even origanly from weston so HAHAHA!!! and by the way i go to the pier and the beach so do you think im a chav coz i hate them so next time you wanna right summin about weston get you facts straight first!!!