Living in Dudley, West Midlands
Written by Anonymous Visitor and posted in United Kingdom, West Midlands, West Midlands

OK. I live just outside Dudley, and there are plenty of chavs, which i wish [in my imagination only] i could pick off with a rifle or magnum of some kind. They are there thinking they’re hard, smoking and graffitiing the walls, in their matching clothes.

Me and my brother were walking past a group of around 20 of um (no exaggeration) we were not interfering in any way, but one little s**t, bout 9 or 10, takes it on himself, to start questioning us, and to generally be a ‘badass’. When we ignore him, he runs after us, and starts shouting abuse.  My brother tells him to piss off now or sumat bad would happen.

He runs off and tells his parents! who then come out and start f***in and blinding, stating that their little child doesn’t deserve this etc.  At this point we are just annoyed and show the little craps parents, who their little angel has been hanging around with, at which he gets a smack up the arse, and everyone is laughing at him, oooohh Happy days!

• Ashford

I have lived in Dudley and have never had a problem here. There are a few chav’s about, but I have seen it much worse in many other places.

• John

Good result. That kid would thank you when he’s older, if he has any brains. I think that any child under the age of 14 should not go anywhere unless accompanied by their parents or a mature adult. In the States I only ever see this type of activity in very crappy areas; generally speaking over there is a minor is on their own it’s a big issue. This is also the reason why they produce less chavs. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a shortage of spoiled bastards over there which as we know can be just as much of a problem..

• Bubbles

Hey i know that lad…..

He is a complete t****r and so are his parents!

• regthrty

i live in chesterfield another sh*thole up north below sheff i have a m8 there who thinks its great the people are nice but ive never seen a sh*tter place to live